Paneer 200 gms cubes
Large Capsicum 1 cut lengthwise
Onion 1 sliced
Tomato 1 sliced
Coriander Leaves 2 tbsp. chopped
Cumin Seeds ½ tsp.
Turmeric Powder ¼ tsp.
Red Chilly Powder ½ tsp.
Coriander Powder ½ tsp.
Garam Masala Powder ¼ tsp.
Salt as required
Oil 3 tsp.
- In a deep pan add 1 tsp oil. Once the oil is hot add the paneer cubes and fry on all sides till it starts getting a golden colour. Take it out in a bowl.
- In the same pan add 2 tsp oil. Once the oil is hot add the cumin seeds and let it crackle.
- Add the sliced Onions and fry until translucent.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and fry for about a minute.
- Add the sliced capsicum and mix everything well.
- Cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices. Turmeric powder, Red Chilly Powder, Coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mix everything together. Add a tbsp. of water so that the masala won’t burn and fry nicely.
- Add the fried paneer cubes and mix everything well so that the paneer gets coated with the masala.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Cover the lid and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Paneer Capsicum Dry Sabzi is now ready to be enjoyed with roti.
Lunch Box Idea for Kids:
- Take a plain paratha.
- Place required amount of paneer capsicum sabzi in the centre.
- Add tomato ketchup, mayonnaise or sauce of your choice.
- Roll it up tightly.
- Add aluminium foil at the bottom so that the roll does not open.
- Paneer roll is ready for the lunchbox. Pack it with some fruits and salad.
Video for the recipe is available on my YouTube Channel.