Here I am sharing a very easy mango dessert recipe – Mango Pudding with only 4 ingredients which are easily available at home. This pudding doesn’t have egg or gelatin or agar-agar or china grass. The pudding is made without baking. This is a no bake mango pudding. Do try out this recipe while mangoes are still in season.
Alphonso Mango – 1 cup chopped
Milk – 1 ¼ cup + ¼ cup
Sugar – 1/3 cup
Cornflour – ¼ cup
- In a blender jar add the chopped mangoes & sugar. Blend it well.
- Next add 1 ¼ cup of milk that is boiled & cooled down at room temperature. Blend it well.
- Prepare a cornflour slurry by adding the cornflour & ¼ cup of milk. Mix it well to make sure there are no lumps.
- Take out the mango mixture in a sauce pan and heat it on low flame.
- Keep stirring the mixture until it comes to a boil.
- Now add the cornflour slurry slowly while stirring continuously. The mixture will start thickening immediately.
- Cook it on low flame for 4-5 minutes and keep stirring continuously to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan. Once done take it off the flame.
- Grease the container with oil in which you want to set the pudding.
- Immediately pour the hot pudding mixture into the container.
- Let it cool down at room temperature & then keep it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- After refrigeration the pudding will be completely set. Use a knife to loosen the edges.
- Take out the pudding in a serving dish.
- Garnish it with some fresh mango slices & mint leaves. Serve Chilled.
You can watch the full video on my YouTube channel.